The Official Generation Five Site 685 members · 1,959 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
Kibat Grenbuku
Group Admin

Don’t ever listen to what other people tell you you’re suppose to be. You’re in control of your own story, and you have that freedom to do whatever that story is. If there’s one thing that my family and I’ve told myself, it’s this: Don’t try to be someone else, try to be you.

Thank YOU! This is the exact message that EVERYONE needs to hear!

In a business perspective that is going to be hard but at the same time I think Disney need to hear this because it feels that they can’t win when it comes to the internet.

Kibat Grenbuku
Group Admin

They definitely do and need a huge improvement. At this point of the year, Disney's been about live-action remakes and disappointing animated films. Wish was okay, but nothing too life changing.

Aside from that though, I hope this gives you a boost to your day.

Kibat Grenbuku
Group Admin

Not a problem. Hopefully it gives you the confidence to be you as well. :twilightsmile:

I think Disney is fine as is, it seems more on a business perspective that needs to improve. I hear a lot of Disney is failing rhetoric but the number tell a different story. Sure they lost some profits with some movies but that is not the entire picture. It seems that there was a lack of advertising and they keep releasing their films during the holidays. I told people about Wish IRL and half the time they never heard of the movie which makes me believe that something is going on with management. I talked to IRL people and the like the movies just fine. However when it comes to the internet, there is just no winning even if they do listen to criticism. Also thanks for asking me if my day is going well. That is nice of you to say.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6