It is an Idea 25 members · 128 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Gnarl
Group Admin

I've been wondering if I should write this and decided to put it to you guys to see if it's a good idea. Let me know what you think. :pinkiehappy:

It's a one shot about either a pony OC or a Human who has to stay with Pinkie Pie. Got the idea from a silly joke sign I have that has a bull's eye target with the words Bang Head Here on it.

The OC has to put up with Pinkie's craziness since his house was burned to the ground, done so by Sweetie Belle trying to make him breakfast.

(Backstory bit: The CMC are good friends with the main character he helps them a lot so they wanted to do something nice for him but... yeah, they idea speak for its self. :twilightsheepish:)

The way he deals with it is to bang his head off of a hard surface. Pinkie doesn't like this and essentially pads every hard surface in and around town so it his quest to try and find some place where he can kill his brain cells in peace.

(Hint the last scene has him finding a rock on a far away island that only has about enough room to stand on. As he's about to smack his head on it Pinkie appears and places a pillow in between. I'm evil! :pinkiecrazy:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1