It is an Idea 25 members · 128 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3
Gnarl
Group Admin

I was watching the smurf movie with my niece recently and I had a thought. (Crazy right? who knew I could think:pinkiecrazy:) The thought was this, try and watch the movie with Ponies in the place of the smurfs. and i was loosing my mind laughing at the similarities. Think about it.

My idea is this write a MLP version of The Smurfs movie. The villain would be Tirek, cause he has a Gargamel like want for pony magic. I'm thinking either Trixie or Chrysalis would be the switch for Azreal the cat. Tirek attacks and the main 6 get shot through the mirror portal (if you couldn't guess this is before Twilight becomes a princess so they have no idea what it really is) and end up in our world and have to find a way back home to Equestria.

Tirek follows them since they are the elements of harmony and have extremely potent magic. The plot would follow similar to the Smurf movie.

Any thoughts?

In my opinion, don’t use Tirek because then people would panic. I’d use starlight (evil) considering she wanted to take what makes them special. Other than that, perfect idea!

Gnarl
Group Admin

Good point, I'd forgotten about Starlight,. Thanks for the suggestion. :twilightsmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3