Struggling Authors 27 members · 157 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

Hey everyone,

I'm on my way out of writer's block and I'm back to writing. Thing is, though, I have three unfinished fics that I have left on this site, and I found out that someone liked one of them and is disappointed I wasn't working on them anymore. And it's not at all helped by the fact that I'm now working on a separate story and that my school has already started. Does anyone have any advice for me? :unsuresweetie:

Usually when it comes to writing multiple stories, there is the chance that you could accidentally mix the two or more types of writings and it could possibly alter the tone of the story so some simple advice I have, when you're working on multiple stories at one, read through the entire thing (or at least most of it) so you can get back to the feel of the story, especially if it's been a while since you've last read it, this also helps to filter out some grammatical mistakes. Do this every time you switch between what story you are writing, mostly though I tend to focus on one thing at a time, that is the best way to go about this. Perhaps finish another chapter or so for the story someone enjoyed, just to keep them entertained for a while, then you can continue writing the main story you are focused on. You can shift your main focuses around, it's just a matter of maintaining the feel of the story. x3 I hope that helps

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2