Struggling Authors 27 members · 157 stories
Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16

How do you deal with writer's block? I'm so deep in it that I've had to cancel all my stories :applejackunsure:

Well, I’ve had major cases of writer’s block. but i just sorta stop writing for a bit. I’m still coming back from it. But, if you need any help writing at all I’m doing a work-a-thon on the site New Year’s Eve/Day to help me stay up for 24 hours. I could help you then.

That's a major case of writers block. All you can do, or at lest this is what I usually do, is take a break from writing or take inspiration from a favorite show that I watch

It's more than that, its like I've been robbed of the ability to write stories

Can you elaborate? Do you just not feel like writing at all or have you simply run out of ideas.

Its both actually. I lost confidence in myself, plus I don't have any more fruitful ideas.

I'll try. But I don't have any more good ideas anymore.

I’ve got an idea for a story I thought of yesterday, but I got enough on my writing plate. I could message you the idea if you wanted. You interested??

I could give you ideas if that helps you. I just need to know what type of genre-themes you like in order to help you.

I'm all ears. But I warn you, it will be a while before I can get my writing mojo back.

And 6260638, I'm usually write sfw crossovers. Mainly superheroes, sci-fi, slice of life, fantasy , those kinds of things.

Well, my idea doesn’t fall under the genres you usually write, but maybe that’s what you need. Maybe to expand your horizons and get outside that comfort zone a bit will help you break the evil we writer’s call writer’s block! You still interested?

(Plus my idea can be slight modified to fit your genres... maybe...)

Ok. I'll PM you some ideas that I have in that can help you that fit with your criteria. Also, take all the time you need in order to get back in the spirit of writing again

Okay, I'll try, as long as it's sfw.

Dude, just give up already. That's what I'm planning to do, and I suggest you do the same.

Do you want to give up?

Long time ago I want to give up to but I didn’t

I'm seriously considering it, and considering I can't think of anything and don't have anything up, I don't think it'll be hard for me to do so. I officially regret coming onto this site.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16