Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
colt alchemist
Group Admin

As you know by now, I created this group so that we can create and share original story ideas with each other. I created a thread, called "Discuss Ideas Here," where we can share said ideas. I created another thread titled "Previews," where we can post first chapters of our original works so that we can read them and have an idea of we all like to write.

I also created this group so that we can help each other out and give opinions about each other's works and ideas. If we want this group to stay active I suggest we check out all of the ideas and chapters in the pinned threads. That way this group has a better chance of surviving, we can still share our ideas with one another and get some feedback. Reply if you think that sounds good to you? We all have to help each other.

I created another thread titled "Previews," where we can post first chapters of our original works so that we can read them and have an idea of we all like to write.

Amen to this. The first chapter is what's meant to hook in your reader, and it will help to get an idea of what we're dealing with. Plus, it's probably less nerve-wracking to share only one chapter than it is to share the entire store.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2