Hiver’s Pageverse 201 members · 8 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12
Sipioc
Group Admin

We are back and in the thick of a new adventure!

Spoilers:

Page has been replaced and is a literal fly on the wall in the Pincer hive.

But!

What is happening to his doppelgänger? I can’t imagine Sunny or Luna for that matter are very accepting of this situation despite having to play along.

So what subtle tortures are they inflicting upon him?

boring him to death with dealing with having twilight give lectures on the importance of equestrian bureaucratic triple administrative policy-making

I been asking myself the same question from a moment i read about imposter.

I keep imaging that the fake page is now having to continuously review equestia's tax laws

Accompanying Luna, Celestia, Cadance and Twilight to their shopping sprees 'for the holidays'.

For hours with no end in sight.:pinkiecrazy::rainbowlaugh:

And when one of the royals finally settles for something? She says 'nah, I already have one similar' and start the search all over again - with Counterfeit Page carrying the luggage, Spike-style.:trollestia:

Don't forget about the speeches about 'the values of the elements of harmony and how they affect the average pony', with a special focus on honesty and kindness to not be a douche.:rainbowlaugh:

Sipioc
Group Admin

6992729. “Hey Sunny.” Said fake Page as he walked into the Library, an act the Sunset visibly bristled at. Thankfully she was facing Twilight at the time.

“Page! Hi! Good to see you.” Twilight sputtered while trying to keep focus away from her marefriend’s agitated state.

“Sparky, good to see you too. I was thinking we could all meet up for lunch, my treat of course.”

“Oh...”Twilight trying to hide her own nervousness. “...we’d love to but...”

“But nothing!” Sunset says suddenly chipper, We haven’t seen each other in such a long time.”

“Yeah I was thinking you were avoiding me.” The counterfeit says with a chuckle.

“You know me, I like to play hard to get, right Monkey boy?”

“Right...”

“Gosh remember when I first called you that?” Sunset says despite Twilight motioning her to stop.

“Yeah...that was a wild night. You were on fire. Which reminds me seeing how all three of us are here perhaps we could-“

BAM!

“Twilight!?” Sunset gasps looking stunned at the knocked cold form of Fake Page. “So much for subtlety.”

“Tell him that! Greedy scumbag!”

Lovely snippet. :rainbowlaugh:

Thanks for the share! :pinkiehappy:

Sipioc
Group Admin

Thanks for yours!

Luna couldn't believe her eyes as she watched 'Fake Page' read a book titled 'How to write a sappy romance novel for foals' by Noir Heart while pretending to not notice.

"Dear beloved Luna!" Fake Page exclaimed while turning his attention to her - tossing his book as if he had taken offence to it, "Why don't we go to the Crystal Empire on our honeymoon? I bet the love there would make yours even tastier-er I mean the sights must be something to behold!"

'Smooth ... .' Luna thought while fixing a waxen smile on her face while gagging at what she was going to say back in answer.

"I daresay that would be a fine choice, Blankie. Mayhaps we could include Flash Sentry and Moon Dancer on our honeymoon trip?"

"I'd love to!" Fake Page exclaimed with barely contained glee.

'Thank the night and stars that most changelings are poor actors'. Luna thought while watching her 'bethroded' jump around like a foal next to a candy shop.

'Page, I hope you appreciate what I'm doing here ... .'

Meanwhile, at the changeling hive ... .

Blank Page was huddling next to his guard and many changelings who were keeping them 'company' off the record while the screams of the queen echoed through the hive.

"Huh, didn't expect that from sharing my own take of 'Twilight' with her."

"Burn it, burn it to the ground!!"

"Your highness, that's your throne!"

His guard gulped before saying, "Well, your highness - you said it yourself: changeling minds are strange."

"Thank god I didn't show her 'Alien'. That would've given her ... ideas." Blank Page shuddered at that errant picture backstabbing his mind's eye.

-------

Not the greatest strength at comedy, but I found the absurdity of this piece amusing for me.:trixieshiftright:

Sipioc
Group Admin

Not bad at all.

“So Sunny, What say we...”

“I have a headache.”

“Again?”

:rainbowlaugh:

Editorial Column, the editor of Prince Blank Page, glared balefully at his client.

"Mister Page? Your latest work ... I definitely don't have words."

Fake Page tilted his head in confusion. "I don't see why the reaction, mister editor."

Horn glowing briefly, the draft offending Editorial's sensibilities slammed over the desk, startling Fake Page with the shock.

"A romance between a pony mare and a changeling, willingly getting cocooned to feed her lover until she loses her mind? It would work albeit barely in the fetish department ... if the changeling character wasn't characterized as the result of two rocks procreating pumice then making it a flat slab!"

Fake's eyes blinked in incomprehension. "I personally believe that the character is believable, as he's masquerading as a pony too!"

"What about your chosen title!?" Editorial snarled, pointing a hoof at the face of the manuscript.

Changeling Cuisine, or: How to seduce and convince your pony to get emotions for every meal.

by ScuttlebugBlank Page

Fake Page shrugged. "I still don't see the problem?"

Editorial held his glare for about three seconds, then slammed his face onto the desk.

"Why me!?"

----------------

Outside Editorial's office, Twilight and Sunset looked at one another.

"Better him than you, eh Twilight?" Sunset joked at her marefriend.

Twilight just shook her head in despair, as more groans and whimpers came from said office.

-----------------

Twilight looked at the publicity posters at the bookshop with a thousand-yard stare. "Sunset? I must honestly say that I didn't see this coming."

Sunset glanced at the tacky poster showing a mare and a stallion pegasus in a very intimate hug, with said stallion sparkling halfway into the holey visage of a changeling, the word 'Radiance' at the bottom.

Sunset just shook her head and bumped the despairing alicorn with her withers. "I think that sucky tastes transcend species, Twi. Now, let's go have ice cream, okay?"

Twilight just nodded quietly as they moved away from that place.

I wonder if anyone will get the joke ... .:trixieshiftright::rainbowlaugh:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12