National Pony Writing Month 6 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8
Exhausted Pony Mom
Group Admin

Tell Us About Yourself and your project for the month!
How long have you been writing? Original Work and Ponies?
Have you ever done NaNo(Po)WriMo before?
What's your favorite characters to use?
Your favorite Genre? Fav Point of View to use?
What is your goal this month, word count wise?
New or Old project for the month?
Anything else you wanna add?

Exhausted Pony Mom
Group Admin

I have been writing Original Work and participating in NaNoWriMo for eleven years! I have never written fan/fim fiction or Ponies before, so this will be my 1st fan/fim fiction and NaPoWriMo event! I don't like writing canon characters, so you will see background and OC ponies from me! I love Slice of Life, Romance, and Paranormal Thriller. Anything that feels real and relatable and then suddenly strange and spooky that puts you on edge! EDIT: I like 1st person POV but I feel like more gets done with 3rd POV.

My goal is one story of 50,000 words, traditional, but I'd like to find a way to print it? I self-published all my finished works but I'm unsure how to go about it for a fan/fim fiction. I know it's been done before and you can't make a profit off it, but I'd love to print my 1st fan/fim fiction as a symbol, ya
know? I can't wait for the month to begin and I would love to help and be supportive to all!

One. Love your avatar, it is Really Cute.

Never entered NaPoWriMo, though have heard about it before. i've been a long time reader of MLP fiction, though just recently started writing. I have wrote for Kim Possible as well as Wreck It Ralph Fandoms. I prefer to write in 2nd Person and tend to stick to SoL,Romance and Relationship problems.

My Goal will be about 20,000 words, though I will try for the 50,000 if possible. I do have a whole Pony Petting adventure ready in the wings, I'm just waiting to start it once the month starts.

Exhausted Pony Mom
Group Admin

Thanks so much! I like the theme of your account!I haven't had a drink in over a year since I'd been pregnant and breastfeeding and man do I miss it, lol! Hopefully, that's not too much TMI? *nervous laugh*

20k is a good starting goal! I hope you hit it and still have time to surpass it if you end up getting some great momentum on your story!

Not at all and Congratz with the bundle of joy you carried!

Thank you, I like to start small, that way I know I can hit the mark and maybe even hit a stride along the way.

Exhausted Pony Mom
Group Admin

Thanks a bunch! And keep me posted on your story! Can't wait to see :)

Hello, I'm Brony250,

How long have you been writing? Original Work and Ponies?
I've been writing for quite some time now, I joined FIMFiction since 2011 I originally had no plans on writing any stories at the time but decided to give it a shot. My first fanfic I posted is called "Mum's the Word" it wasn't too bad for my first fanfic but my grammar isn't perfect but I'm trying to improve on it since then. My main current fanfic that I'm working on is called "Rise of the Apple Princess" and I feel as though this is going to be my best fanfic ever I would tell you what it's about but I'd rather let you see for yourself if you haven't yet read it. I'm also planning on rewriting my first fanfic at some point as I now plan to make it a continuation from my first one-shot which is also another fanfic that I have been working on during the summer.

Have you ever done NaNo(Po)WriMo before?
Nope, this is my first one. At first I didn't think of participating but I figured if I want to improve my writing why not give it a shot and see how I do.

What's your favorite characters to use?
Twilight Sparkle and Apple Bloom.

Your favorite Genre? Fav Point of View to use?
Slice of Life, Comedy, Adventure and perhaps a little Drama.:twilightsmile:

What is your goal this month, word count wise?
I aim to reach at least 35,000 for the fanfic I'm working on.

New or Old project for the month?
Brand New.

Anything else you wanna add?
Just to say I will try the best I can to get my story done in time before the deadline.

My story is complete! :pinkiehappy:

EThe Gift of Hearth’s Warming
When learning that Twilight won’t be able to spend Hearth’s Warming with her family, the Apple family plans to give the Princess of Friendship a Hearth’s Warming she will never forget.
Astral Phoenix · 11k words  ·  51  1 · 3.7k views
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8