The Weird People's group. 41 members · 50 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

Now we're a group of weird people. So when I was looking at CYOA's I thought "Hmm what would the weird people's group make?" So I decided to bring the one over, so I could see what you guys came up with.

Warning they're pretty big so you'll need to click them and go to the source.

Here's mine for example.

Technology
Average
Human
Vitality Prowess, Physical Prowess, Perception Prowess, Personal Guard, Empowerment x4(Wasteland, Air, Gaia, Lightning), Companion x3(Same), Final Form(Tech, Titan, Draconic)

Mooks - Guards, Soldiers x6, Mages, Scouts, Spies, Clerics, Recruiters, Engineers x2,
Elites - Warriors x4, Riders x2, Psionics, Priest x3, Craftsmen x3, Overseers
Lieutenants - Champion x3, Warlord, Chosen, Archmage x2, Hunter
Talented(Engineering), Faction, Sustenance, Training

Large, Protected
Benevolent, Crusade, Undead, Nemesis, Treasure, Usurper, Adaptation, Apocalypse

My build Is simple. Quality over quantity. Even In my base form me and my companions are Incredibly powerful. However our true strength lies In our final formsIt doesn't say companions can't have final form so i'm assuming they can use It. Basically It's a giant mechanical dragon. This Is where all the empowerment truly start to shine. They make me and my companions stronger, and faster. Just Imagine the damage a giant mechanical dragon the size of a mountain with two shoulder mounted rail guns could do, now Imagine four of those dragons. Apocalypse, bam, final form completely destroys entire area. I don't care what you are an army, a castle, a fucking eldritch abomination straight outta H.R geiger's nightmares. If It gets hit by eight lightning rail guns the size of city walls It's dead.

My domain Is a place of justice and advancement, all races are welcome, should they contribute to our empire. With so many engineers, and craftsmen In a domain create, they pump out many amazing feats of technology. Our forces may be small, but are powerful. Any soldiers Injured can be healed by our clerics and priest. My plan for Usurper Is to annex them through war, while letting the royalty live out their days In peace and luxury so they don't come seeking revenge. Undead no problem just shell the area till the lich Is dead.

LucidDreamer
Group Admin

Need to actually do this when I can sit down and rad through it.

ugh....I'm dreadful with these things.....I'm an indecicive sob and can never choose cause everything sounds badass.....

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3