My Little Pony: The Movie ~ Fan Club 198 members · 257 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

This is something that has been in my head for quite some time, but...

After the movie came out, and as I started studying the Storm King very closely during development of “A King’s Grand Entrance”, I started to think “WOW! Could the Storm King and the final future show in ‘The Cutie Re-Mark’ be connected?!”

Here’s what it looks like:

The more I thought about it, the more I thought “YES! That must be the result of what would happen if the Storm King succeeded and the Main Six weren’t there to stop him!”

Every time I got a good look at him, especially looking deeply into his eyes, I saw a psychopathic murderer and destroyer behind them.

I actually even asked director Jayson Thiessen and screenwriter Michael Vogel on Twitter regarding the picture. Thiessen wasn’t sure, but Vogel...he wholeheartily agreed, saying that that very much is what would’ve happened if the Storm King succeeded.

It was also one of my inspirations for my story, especially for the Storm King’s intentions.

There are a number of other things that I looked up for inspiration regarding the Storm King, but, I’ll get into that later.

What do you guys think?

I don't know. The Storm King invaded AFTER Starlight Glimmer turned good.

6636368 I have a different explanation for it in my novel Sweetie Belle Gains a Soul.

Twilight did it.

Well perhaps the tampering of time slowly caused events to fall out of their natural order.

6636909 That's exactly how it happened in my novel.

Well, it can still very well happen, even if Twilight and her friends didn’t come together.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6