Velestia 26 members · 3 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

I have a Velestia story to add, but the story groups are too narrow. Might I suggest an "other" group to take things that aren't within those two narrow fields?

Damn, added it but accidentally to romamce (i blame the phone not me! :D) instead of friendshipping. Thought that this grouo is too niche and obscure for you to be a member.

Even if its not romance or sexual, there is still a deep bond between the two, so friendshipping could be a appropriate tag.

Edit: removed it, feel free to add it to friendshipping if you want or not at all.

I don't have permission to add to the Friendshipping folder (only Romance).

Krickis
Group Admin

Oh yeah absolutely, I'll definitely make another folder. I only made the two because I didn't want a while bunch of empty folders, but there's no reason to not add a folder if it won't be empty :scootangel:

The friendshipping folder ought to be open for anyone to submit to, I must've goofed there. I'll fix that and add an "other" folder (or if you think something more specific might fit into the story you're planning on adding, just let me know!)

Krickis
Group Admin

Other folder created. Oddly enough when I checked friendshipping, it had posting permission set to all members, so I'm not sure what the issue is there. If you have trouble adding your story to the new folder let me know and I'll add it, then try to figure out why you couldn't when I have more time to sit down and mess around with things.

6269812 Ah. It doesn't show the "add story" button until there is a story in the folder.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7