Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

Hello everypony, I would like to tell the meaning of this message, I created a fiction between two friends and how they live, one is a merchant the other is the displaced character. I created a name and a cosplay of the merchant he is.

However I would like to know if you guys want your merchants in my fiction too.

I'm here to listen the name of your merchants, and the cosplay they are wearing on the fiction.

I will tell you only one thing: Resident Evil 4 cosplay. It was just a rookie as Merchant, or more like a noob or an assistant, if you want your Merchant more respectable you can tell the name of your characters, the cosplay it will be the reason of the powers they have to transport or create mystery about the Merchants around the world.

The names on the list shows the cosplays it was already used, so you should avoid the idea of using.

-Mei from Overwatch.
-Bill Cipher Humanized
-Urahara Kisuke
-Weregarurumon humanized female
-The Miscate (A Brazillian Badass Merchant who made everyone piss their pants.)

See, it's 2 in the morning where I'm at and I don't want to create a merchant character, assuming I didn't have one running an ability shop somewhere.

There are great merchants in fiction like Spice and Wolf or those furry characters such as the one from Uberquest and the hat dealer from Crimson Flag. They're nice, solid, fun characters that can exist in any universe becasue they are so generally generic. Even the Islamic merchants Mo Williams pain stakingly illustrated for 'You can never find a rickshaw when it monsoons' have merit.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2