Pony Plushie Patrons 16 members · 10 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
Shadowmane PX-41
Group Admin

Welcome one and all to PPP! My name is Shadowmane PX-41, and I feel that it would be a good icebreaker to show off our favourite plushies to each other. But don't worry if you don't have one. If you don't, you can always just introduce yourself and tell us all what plushie you would like to get. We won't think of you any differently.

Anyway, I'll start us off with my most recent plushie. Behold:

This is a plushie of Lemon Zest. Ultra-durable fabrics, 9 inch, and embroided eyes designed to look like her eyes in Friendship Games and Dance Magic. As for her Cutie Mark, that too was embroided to look like the fan-made Lemon Zest Cutie Mark, considering she doesn't have one on display in the EQG world. The headphones can be taken off and put on at any time and are malleable to make them fit around her head and keep them there. I love to hug this plushie Shadowbolt every time I go to bed because I love her so much.

So, do you have a favourite plushie you'd like to share?

Okay, suppose I should introduce myself. Name's the Bricklayer, and while I don't have any of the high priced custom plushies (Would love the money to commission Gilda or Diamond Tiara) I do own several of the 4th Dimension Entertainment ones, which are very high quality, such as this one.

Very high quality, 12 inches and while I don't know the fabric I can tell you that it's very soft.

I have that one. Honestly, she's one of my favorites in my collection.

I do want to get the Derpy plush from that collection, but she's amazingly hard to find. (Shown below)

Right now though I have my eye on a Apple Bloom plush made by a Chinese company to complete my CMC collection.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4