Holy Trihorse 47 members · 80 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
Eddy13
Group Admin

We've already got a good banner for the group. Now we just need an icon in order for it to look like a proper group.

Does anyone know what would make a good icon? Ideas are welcome!

Since nobrony else has offered an idea yet, might I suggest something like the Triforce from LoZ, with each piece holding an image of one of the pairs?

Heck, we could go even further and have each pairing be in the piece corresponding to (one of) their greatest attributes? Obviously, Twipie goes with Wisdom, but I'm also thinking Flutterdash to Courage, since both are capable of amazing acts of bravery, and Rarijack to Power, since AJ is physically the strongest of the Mane 6, and Rarity holds a lot of influence, or Power, in Equestria's social elite.

Eddy13
Group Admin

Well, then, where can we find an appropriate image of that?

We'd probably need somebrony to make the actual image, but I'd imagine it'd could be done with a stock image of the Triforce, then superimposing an image of each pairing, sized and fitted over the corresponding piece. Could be something from the show, a picture someone made, or even a custom image if we can find an artist willing to do so, as long as each piece clearly shows each pairing.

Eddy13
Group Admin

Do you think you can find such an artist?

There's a group here on FimFic for finding artists. You can request, trade, or even commission one over there.

Oh hey, it's the new icon, and the pairings are in the correct pieces. Thanks!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7