The Group for Anything/Everything 55 members · 589 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
That One Pegasus
Group Admin

Along with the rules of FIMFiction, we/I’ve set a few myself, just to make sure you ponies get it.

1. Play nice
Don’t just be mean to other people just because you didn’t like their story or you thought that forum post was dripping with malice. And above all, PLEASE do not start a flame war. I can’t handle that.

2. Post fics in the right folders
...And only post each fic in a maximum of 3 folders. This will keep it organised. If your fic doesn’t quite fit into one particular folder, then you can post it in the closest match.

3. Tag forum posts, please
Again, to keep it organised. The list of tags is as follows:
[Discussion] or [Chat] - You can use these one of these tags if you just want to talk about the latest episode or your favorite character.
[Wanted] - Need an editor, cover art, or feedback in general? Just add this tag, and what you need (Ex. [Wanted] Editor for my story).
[General] - For a thread of randomness, or stuff that doesn’t really relate to much of anything.

4. Keep it clean and SFW
While you are allowed to post NSFW stories, please don’t post anything on the forums or comments page that’s NSFW. We’re an all-ages group.

I think that about covers it, if you have a question you can PM me or reply to this thread (but please make sure you don’t just post comments on this, because if you don’t hit the reply button, I won’t see it!)

Ok, I have joined your group.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2