NaNoWriMo Bronies 50 members · 5 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
DeshLune
Group Admin

Hello, everyone. How are you all on this fine day?

I'm here to check how everyone is doing, so allow me. How are you all getting along with your writing? Be it a fanfiction, an original fiction, screenplay, or whatever it is you happen to be writing. If you are doing great, congratulations! If you've fallen behind like me, then is there something I can do to help or do you simply not have enough time?

Also we are nearing the half point in the month, some of you may already be there, while some of you might not. But I thought I should bring that up, just in case. Until next time, happy writing!

As far as my official target of 50k words is concerned, I'm doing great. Just approaching the 30k mark. :pinkiesmile:

As far as my unofficial target of 100k words is concerned, I'm lagging badly. :ajbemused:

So I guess I'm happy-sad? Sad-happy? Mixed feelings either way.

DeshLune
Group Admin

Even if it takes a few days longer, I'm sure you can reach your goals! You've made phenomenal progress, keep up the good work! And remember, you shouldn't punish yourself for "over-achieving".

I wish things will work even better for you, and that you can meet that goal! ^^

I'm at 16k because I stopped writing due to a few issues but I'm going to work on my 2st fimfiction for the rest of the month to help me get back on tract :)

DeshLune
Group Admin

I hope that turns out well for you! Do you have plans to publish it here as you work on it (finished chapters) or will you be waiting until it is complete to publish it? Or if you have something else in mind, what would that happen to be?

I will post it here after I get a friend or two to read it for me to catch any weird bits since it is my 1st fimfic :)

Thanks! Yeah, I'll admit it's not exactly wise of me to set so much stock on getting such an ambitious target. Ah well. At least I've got a clearer idea of what I'm doing for the rest of the month. Here's hoping it works out with a good degree of success, whether or not it goes all the way. :pinkiesmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7