Monster Mares 589 members · 506 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
Robipony
Group Admin

These are for the rules for those of you requesting folders for the Monster Mare Series Folders. I have had this idea for a long time and only now have I been able to work it out.

In order to prevent people from putting stories in the wrong folders, only admins can add the stories to these folders, however you can request such folders by using the following rules:

• Must have either 3+ stories or 2+ longfics.
  • A single story can be allowed if it is an anthology consisting on at least 5 chapters all of which are separately 2,000+ words long.
  • The stories must take place in the same universe.
  • Each story must have a monster mare present in it.
  • Stories that you have commissioned/requested are fine, so long as it is perfectly clear that you are the one who commissioned/requested it.
  • Anthro and EQG stories are allowed as well.
  • For NSFW stories you may either embed the link in your post or give the name and a link to your account. NSFW stories will have the [NSFW] Tag in front of the series title on the folder.

If you fulfill these requirements, you can comment on this thread with links to the stories in your series. Obviously it is okay, if there are duplicates of the stories in this folder with stories in the other folders (like with the contest folder and the admin favorites).

I hope you all enjoy. :twilightsmile:

-I don't own this image.

Robipony
Group Admin

The rules have been updated to include anthologies as well now. :raritywink:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2