SunLight 650 members · 446 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
Cryosite
Group Admin

If you have a story or story idea that you want help with, to give away, to collaborate on, or that you have already written and want to further advertise, then post about it here. Include links to the said story, GDoc, contact info for chat programs, or whatever you think is needed to facilitate things for you. Just keep it tidy and unobtrusive by posting here instead of making a new thread.

Well, I will open the doors with a idea that I got, not sure if it already exist.

The base of the idea is more or less simple... Sunset discover that Celestia got a new student, but instead of stealing the Element of Magic to take the power as Celestia tought, she stealed it to lure Twilight. After she crossed the mirror, her objective is, in the three days before the mirror is closed, crash the dream that Twilight have of Celestia being perfect.

Sunset hate Celestia, one of the reasons is that she knew that, from her point of view, Celestia was raising her, not as a student but as a weapon against her sister, because she could not dare to fight her by herself. That anger and a couple of other reasons, make Sunset hate Celestia, and after she discover about Twilight, at first she hated it more, then she tried to take Twilight just to spite Celestia but after that, she began to change idea and instead feel sorry for Twilight for being (as Sunset think it) the puppet of Celestia, and so try to show her how Celestia is not as perfect and show the true Celestia, meanwhile Twilight try to defend the princess, and between one think and another the romance begin the flourish, as they discover things in common and the wonders of the new world.
-------

Yes, maybe it's not very original, but it was something in the head. If someone decides to take it and change things, it's free to do it.

I am currently writing a series with SciTwi and Sunset chronicling, what happened before they met, how they fell for each other, etc. Each story is listed as a "Book" in the series and I am currently in the middle of Book 7. I am hoping to make Book 8 a collab with Sunset and SciTwi spending time in Equestria. It would be one author per chapter and the author would get credit for their chapter in the title. The first and last chapters of Book 8 will be written by myself so that they can be tied together with the other Books more easily.

If interested, the guidelines for the collab are here. Please PM me if you would like to be a contributor.

So after reading Sunlight Sliders, I wondered if there is a Sunlight council like from Rick and Morty. The thing I found interesting is that no one did such a story after Sunlight Sliders ended! Like what?! I mean c'mon, at least one person must have thought about it then me...

Also I realized that we don't have a lot of Sunlight marriage stories or future children stories at all and most of them are centered around Sci Twi and Sunset but none for Princess Twilight and Sunset.

Also I would live to point out the great works of Ferhog and Sporktacles for their outstanding works. Me and I think most fans of Sunlight would agree that we would live to see sequels to our favorite stories.

That's really just it. This is my first time doing this so please have mercy on me!! This Rising Blue Phoenix signing off!

P.S: Read Shadows over the Sunset by Mist. It's awesome!

Bye! ;)

I have three ideas, two are based on fairly common sunset stories but rarely have a sunlight spin on them. Some still do but they’re often too short and incomplete. The first being one where Sunset returns to Equestria but finds herself to have become an alicorn. She then moves in with Twilight, tries to adapt to princess hood with romance to follow.

The second idea is a Peggy sue story where Sunset goes back in time to before she ran away to the human world. Again this has been done but could be interesting with a Sunlight spin on it (I know fall of sunset shimmer presents them as different ages but nothing in the show seems to confirm that and we don’t need to let a minor thing like that get in the way of our ship.)

The last one is definitely a romantic comedy style madness that I have a soft spot for. Basically due to either time travel accidents or Twilighting the married couple of Sunset and Twilight go back in time to when they first met. I just find the idea of the two past selves reacting to the fact that they’re current enemy and rival is destined to be their lover. From there the story could be a one shot, Future Twilight and Sunset may have altered the timeline requiring their own interference to fix it and their relationship or Twilight could go Twilynanas and come to the conclusion that she needs to change time and avoid all the wasted potential that it took their past selves to realise their feelings and resolve to m get them together sooner. It doesn’t make much sense but it’s a romantic comedy.

New idea for a Sciset story. The premise is that Sunset runs into Scitwi long before the Equestria Girls movie. Sunset not knowing her is initially hostile to her but warms up to her. Becoming friends and at some point more than friends. Sunset hasn’t given up on her plan to steal the element of magic though, and convinces Sciset (possibly by stretching the truth of what happened.) to help her. Then they find out exactly who Celestia’s new student is.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6