Yu-Gi-Oh deck building helpers 20 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10
Zekoroh
Group Admin

1. Sornos im almost done with the deck request it should be done by wednesday.
2.im thinking on what deck to make irl and i would like to know what deck do you
guys think i should make, theses are the decks graydle, world chalice and magnet warriors.
3.im looking for another person who could bean admin with me.
4.Raptormon123 i keep deleting your threads because of the ruleshttps://www.fimfiction.net/group/212242/yu-gi-oh-deck-building-helpers
5.love you guys, stay safe, zoodiacs were a mistake, Lunalights are the best period , and praise our lord and savior Tapu Koko he flyed for your sins X3

The Lunar Rebel
Group Admin

Perhaps I could be a secondary admin since I do hold a bit of a strict persona against rulebreakers (like you, Raptormon:ajbemused:). I could pretty much obliterate any thread he dares posting about this DCRS nobody... and then him if he keeps persisting::pinkiecrazy:

Zekoroh
Group Admin

i trust u so ill make u an admin:twilightsmile:

thanks for doing my request. as for admin... i dont think im right for that but if youd like me to play a differnt role in the group other than just a member im game.

So you have been doing that?! How fucking dare you?! And after all I've done for this group?! :twilightangry2:

Did either of you ever watch the videos, checked the decks out, or even check DCRS HERO's subscriber count? Obviously not!! Besides, you never said "HOW" big the yugitubers have to be. In the rules (if you want to even call them that at this point), not a digit of any number was mentioned when describing the word "BIG". And you can read it for yourself in this quoted copy.

Post decks and help people with their build here!
All deck builds are welcome here.
if there is a new structure/starter deck coming out you can post info of it here.
forum thread Rules:

1. Be polite and nice to others.
2. nsfw stuff is not allowed.
3. no spamming the same thread.
4. You can post pictures of your deck build on
a playmat as long as the mat is sfw.
5. if you want to post videos about deck profiles
and videos based around the current meta make sure
they are from big yugitubers.

It's all there, black and white, clear as crystal! And don't lie and say you did mention it, because I've taken a snapshot of it to use against you! How big were you thinking? A million subs or over? If so, you're fucking high! If you didn't want any Yu-Gi-Oh! deck profile videos whatsoever to ever be posted, you should have fucking said so in the first place!

You say DCRS HERO's a nobody?! At least he's won many tournaments with the decks he makes, unlike either of you. That why I have been posting his deck profile video on this group, and other Yu-Gi-Oh! Brony related groups. So that those would are in need or worthy can actually win. And guess what? You both have proven yourselves to be officially "Unworthy" of his or even my help. My friend's videos are for respectable people! Not for the likes of either of you!

You call me a "Rulebreaker"?! I broke no rules! You both are the rulebreakers, because you both are not polite and nice in the slightest, and how you trample on me is proof of that! As far as I see, either of you don't have a single polite and nice place on your whole bodies!

What is this group called? Yu-Gi-Oh deck building helpers? My fucking ass!! I think "Yu-Gi-Oh deck building rejectors" is more like it since you maliciously reject the help me and my friend try to do with building decks by deleting them. I see you both for the scumbags you are, and I know scum when I see it. And by making a rule like that, you just proved my suspicion that you did it out of malicious intent to target me specifically! And if that's the case, then I don't want any part of it! If I would've known for who you both truly were about, I would never have joined this group. I realize now that clicking the join button was a mistake I regret doing.

I don't give a fuck whether you ban me from the group or not, because as of now, I'm leaving this pathetic group yours. And I'm never coming back, even if you begged me to come back. And I fucking hope no one else joins this group, for I would hate for another innocent victim to suffer! This group has lost itself a helper (2 if you count DCRS HERO), and a great one at that, And that's no ones fault, but your own!

Zekoroh
Group Admin

1.i do apologize for not being clearer on the rules that something i need to fix.
2. nobody here liked that you kept posting dcrs vids.
3. i apologize again for taking down ur vids and not telling you why.
4. i never ever said that dcrs is a nobody he's just a small channel.
5. yes ive checked his subscriber count he doesn't have that many subscribers.
6. i have nothing against you or dcrs .
7. as of now DCRS HERO has 725 subscribers and if you compare him to other yugitubers such as Cimoooooooo, MegaCapitalG,
YugiNoNo, dpYGO, Karatula3, TeamSamuraix1, Team APS, and House of Champs who have over 10,000 subs which makes them big/well known
yugitubers.
8. has any1 on fimfic actually said that they like you posting those vids?
9. about the whole "worthy" and "unworthy" dude you and your friend not yugioh gods calm down.
10. if you leave or stay i respect your decision.

Did either of you ever watch the videos

i subscribed to him on you tube a long time ago and saw some of his stuff.
12. i dont hate you or dcrs hero.

And by making a rule like that, you just proved my suspicion that you did it out of malicious intent to target me specifically!

i never meant any bad will towards you i did it cuz of this thread https://www.fimfiction.net/group/212242/yu-gi-oh-deck-building-helpers/thread/324679/how-alive-are-yall
14. i apologize not only to you but every one here for being a bad leader ive never made a group for anything b4 i made this one. from my mistakes i will better myself so no1 has to feel as bad as you and i just hope every1 can forgive me for my bad leadership.

The Lunar Rebel
Group Admin

Thanks:twilightsmile:. I'm still quite uncertain of the other contributions I can make besides being some kind of rule enforcer:unsuresweetie:; but I have no objection to it of course:eeyup:.

I've been thinking to myself that maybe when I succeed in getting back all the virtual cards that I lost, I could try and build decks for the iconic and legendary Dark Magician and Blue-Eyes White Dragon. I suppose Exodia could be involved... but the whole 'auto-win' mechanic is kind of an unfair fight:duck:.

Zekoroh
Group Admin

you could help me come up with new rules and possible ideas for events we can have people in the group take part in.
i would be interested in the blue-eyes build cuz i tried to build different blue-eyes decks and failed.
yeah exodia is kinda unfair but at least its not a lockdown deck that doesnt let you play or is a degenerate trickstar deck.

The Lunar Rebel
Group Admin

Yeah I reckon I could do that. As in events: I'm guessing tournaments, correct? That could be possible. I'm just concerned that not many people are going to show up because right now we're a really small group. We'd need at least ten active members to at least attempt a small tourney.

Zekoroh
Group Admin

a tournament would be cool but yeah we would need more people for that.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10