Yu-Gi-Oh deck building helpers 20 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13
The Lunar Rebel
Group Admin

Same question I've been asking myself. So far every forum post has been about Raptor repetively posting some kind of deck profiling videos that apparently no one takes an interest to. Can't say that I blame them since this group is about helping other duelists improve their decks should they ever ask for advice on how to do so: not advertise some unpopular YouTube channel.

Hopefully some more stricter ground rules can be posted so that maybe this group will be more active, and not lose its purpose by any other means:ajsmug:.

We shouldn't just become fanboys for some yugituber, we need proper weekly events and a sense of community and friendship.

The Lunar Rebel
Group Admin

Exactly:rainbowdetermined2:. I'm not an admin so I'm not in that power to make that happen. So far it's only up to Crimson Fox when he/she has the time.

This place will pick up I bet as link format is coming up very soon. So stories involving link format will start to grow new deck like star grails cyberverese trickstars and things like them will need to be built.

Zekoroh
Group Admin

sorry i havent been on the forum ive been buisy irl for a while. ill try to be on here more.

Zekoroh
Group Admin

weekly events sounds like fun but but im not sure on what i should do for them.

Zekoroh
Group Admin

i just posted a new rule about posting videos here, sorry i didnt do anything about it earlier:applecry:

Zekoroh
Group Admin

yo im going to make a cyberverse deck once it comes out and maybe trick stars cuz i like their artwork.

For me star grails and gouiks sounds fun! Goukis might even be meta because when one of the monsters are destroyed you can search a gouki card not monster card!

The Lunar Rebel
Group Admin

It's fine. Don't worry about it:twilightsmile:

GUYS.

WAIT.

I HAVE AN IDEA.

Remember that Hamachi thing people used to use to play Pokemon GBA games online by Emulating them with VisualBoy Advance? Well, DesUMe can emulate DS games, like Yugioh 2011: Over The Nexus. Let's have weekly tournaments where we play this game on the PC against each other! Winner gets bragging rights for a week!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13