The Break Away Collab Group 29 members · 1 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9
cleverpun
Group Admin

I'm going to be straight with y'all; between my IRL stuff and a severe underestimation of this project's scope, I'm starting to run out of enthusiasm for it. Chris suggested making a deadline, and I feel that is a good idea, as much for myself as for anyone else.

So I'm setting the deadline for the end of this month. Everyone's chapters have the general ideas and most of the writing done; there's only so many iterations and changes that can be made, after all.

So I encourage everyone to work on their chapters until they are comfortable, and of course I'll be available for editing and critique.

Remember, it's not about making your chapter perfect. It's about learning something from the process. And despite all my mistakes and assumptions, this project has certainly taught me a lot so far.

Crack-Fic Casey
Group Contributor

Pinkie's is basically done, I just have a few minor points to brush over.

Winston
Group Contributor

I'm done with mine, having made the (probably) final adjustments yesterday. I'm satisfied with what's there and don't realistically see a big gain to be had in redrafting, and I think the polish is pretty good, so barring any more pre-reader / editor feedback I'm gonna call it.

No Raisin
Group Contributor

"This anthology was a mistake." - Hayao Miyazaki

cleverpun
Group Admin

6117313 so does that mean you give up and I shouldn't bother looking over your chapter, or are you being facetious?

No Raisin
Group Contributor

We'll see.

Moosetasm
Group Contributor

Making headway on finishing Dr Whooves. Hoping to have the final draft ready by the weekend, then last week for final polish.

Crack-Fic Casey
Group Contributor

Well, there's' a week left, so, um... have we seen yet?

No Raisin
Group Contributor

Gimme till like the 28th, smartass. :duck:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9