Paper MLP: The Thousand-Year Horse 15 members · 3 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Sky Blue CMC
Group Admin

My 750th blog can tell you how to earn Star Points and what to do with them...

but here's a more detailed explanation of the levels you need to reach to get permission.

PM me your Star Point count, as well as how many I haven't given you (that we both know you actually deserve to have) and we'll talk about rewards and permissions

Level 1... no special permissions
Level 2... one story password (outside Starlight/Starbourne Saga) of your choice will be revealed to you in a PM
Level 3... all non-Starlight/Starbourne story passwords and one inside the saga... just PM me and ask
Level 4... I'll read one of your stories, favourite it, and comment on it
Level 5... I'll write a oneshot story and dedicate it to you
Level 6... I'll give you a second Starlight/Starbourne story password
Level 7... I'll offer my help as a co-writer... and accept ideas from you at random times and places, not just on my blog and in PMs...
Level 8... I'll read another one of your stories, favourite it, and comment on it... maybe even review it, along with the one I read when you reached level 4.
Level 9... I'll feature your story in my "Risen Stars" group, which is for Rising Stars that have only one level to go before ranking up to become B-list Stars.

I'll describe the different levels of the higher ranks when somepony actually reaches the B-list Star rank. OK?

To reach the second rank, level up past the single-digits. The ranks are as follows, in case you forgot:

Level 1-9 is Rising Star (User)
Level 10-19 is B-list Star (Contributor)
Level 20-29 is A-list Star (Admin)
And Level 30+ is Superstar (Mod... Superstars/Mods are basically Admins with more permission than A-list Stars have)

Is everything Crystal Star Clear?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1