Tails 34 members · 30 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
Tailbiter231
Group Admin

I found out my interest in tails is a lie because the author of the manga of the anime that gave me my interest in tails, hated them all along.

Is there anyone here who is really interested in them or should I delete this group and be done with it?

DON'T DELETE THE GROUP. >:/

Seriously, so what if the author of the manga of the anime that gave you your interest in tails just decided to reveal of hating them all along? You can't let that overtake you.

Besides... I know this from the bottom of my heart that you can't let things cloud your judgement when things end up getting revealed in the process. :/

Same! I really enjoy tail stories. Its one of my favorite things and I wish more people wrote them. And I love other others to do. And I agree, just because they weren't into them doesn't mean it doesn't mean anything to you. A lot of huge franchises started out with the end goal for money. Yet they've become so integral to people's lives.

This can be the same for you. It doesn't have to be life changing, but you're allowed to enjoy what you enjoy!

Tailbiter231
Group Admin

Are you sure I shouldn't delete this group? Just recently someone got the wrong idea about me from my love for tails, though it was combined with my other, less popular interest to be fair.

Again as I said before: DON'T DELETE THE GROUP.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5