Tails 34 members · 30 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
Tailbiter231
Group Admin

There are three things that make me think I'm not worthy of it.

First, watching some cat videos I've noticed some of them mention how their tails can reflect their emotions or personality or something, and I never found out what any particular tail positions or motions for cats mean. If I love tails that much I should've known about it the week my tail flame ignited. This goes double because I love cats so much and owned one for 16 years. (I did look it up today though, I should be able to memorize them, though of course I'm unlikely to ever see a cat in person again until the pandemic ends)

Second, of the video game series Gex where the main character's primary attack is tailwhips, I can't beat ANY of them without cheat codes. I need invincibility for the first and third, and the second only has one cheat code (for N64 at least): Unlocking every level. I tried but a lot of the later levels were way too hard for me and I needed that cheat code just to get to the final stage. If I loved tails enough I'd be able to beat all of them no problem without any cheats. I beat Sephiroth, my favorite villain, without any cheats (the third time), after all.

Third, there's the thing that ignited my tail flame: Frieza's tail puns in Dragonball Z and him cutely trying to pull his tail free of Goku (to what extent that monster can be called cute). Well, DBZ Kai is now "official" canon for me. It's faster-paced and more consistent. The original dub is dead, and the redub I found inferior to both. And Kai removed Frieza's tail puns and, while it kept Goku grabbing his tail, he immediately throws him and doesn't give him any time to try to pull his tail free (I guess they didn't want to make the most evil villain look cute). Original series is no longer main canon for me so the events that gave me this interest mean nothing anymore.

Should I still be called a tail lover taking all of these into account?

It's not about weather or not you "deserve" to be called a tail lover, all that matters is that you have the interest in tails.

I still don't know how to read a cat's mood based on their tails alone, and I love cats too.

I still love the thought of having Fizzy brush me with her tail, and having Wind Whistler wrap her tail around my waist while nuzzling me.

It's this kind if thing, along with various other forms of tail play that we are here.

That, and tails are part of the larger, adorable package. :heart:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2