The Rejuvenationverse 48 members · 24 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
Purple Patch
Group Admin

"When I came upon the land of Noss, I saw a vast land of ice and snow, a populous and prosperous land of many kingdoms and many more tribes. And when I came upon the land of Noss, they knew why. And when I left the land of Noss, they knew why Noss was no more.
What they have told you is all true, I assure you.
To herald my coming, I left the corpses of their yak friends smoking on the snowy hills. When the knights of Mophi rode out to face me, I had my chargers run them down on the frozen river and send their shambling corpses back home to speak of my intent before crumbling to ash. When Mophi gave me truce, I busied myself taking their neighbouring cities so that they could see what would happen when the truce ended. When Fstuk spat on my envoys, I had my troops fall upon them, the strength of Tambelon's goats, Goz's minotaurs and Lesh's deer. When the city flew the white flag with their knights fallen, I had my Gargantaurs smash their walls, burn their cities and break their spires. When the knights of Travir gave their lives to bide their families time to flee, I blocked their roads with walls of Fstuk's corpses. Then I had my warriors plant the heads of Travir's princes and knights on spikes and gave them life again just so they could watch my warriors entertain themselves with the captured wive and daughters they'd died to protect. When that pathetic coward Prince Fyoran fled from me as I knocked on Mophi's gates, I flayed his son and daughter and made them crawl, skinless to their father's fort across frozen hills and thorny forests, just to ask him why he'd left them. When that insect, Prince Muravius, defied me at Turv, I set each and every village and town around the city alight and attacked the walls with his own burning subjects. When the Nashrong savages came to menace me at Briza, I had the Beastlings of Bauria plague them, so that they took home with them not victory but death. And afterward, I gathered the Nashrong females, foals, elders and weaklings, blinded them and marched them off the cliffs they believed their sanctuary. When Mophi fell, I ordered the high lords of that glorious city to fight each other to the death using only their death to spare their families from an agonising end...an end I gave them anyway for such poor sport. When the Gramian Republic granted me all it had if only I spare them and allow them to join me, I accepted, putting them in the care of the Proboscids of Slonx who promptly had every Gramian chewed up and spat out by their foundries. I burned the twin chapels of the Litanati and Loricati and had the Vamponies of Von Zhurst chain them in undeath, barring their sworn knights from their precious death in battle. When the few survivors set about fleeing by ship, I had my marvellous Taraxi sink them into the icy waters. And at last, when I beheld the living god of Noss; Nes'm Purefather as they called him, I called upon the old magic of Gith and bound the god in chains of magic older than he. And with Nes'm under my hoof, I made him watch as the last acre of Noss fell to me, no living creature beloved under him left alive in his sacred land, no more worship for the god that dared imagine he could dominate me.
And then I ate his living soul.
So you see, there is no misunderstanding, no exaggeration. All of what they said happened in Noss did indeed happen. And at my hooves.
I did it all. All of it and more.
And why, you ask?
Because. I. Could.

Now run home and tell your Princess what happened. Oh, and tell the pretty one with the sun on her flank, I forget her name, that I dreamt of her last night...a very entertaining dream it was too. If she'd like to know how it ended, she has only to come and treat with me in person."
~ Grogar to the Equestrian Ambassador to The Most Pure Federation of Noss (Now part of the Land of Nil known as The Silent Scream)

Bronycommander
Group Contributor

Interesting, as always!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2