Imposing Sovereigns 348 members · 158 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

Hello everyone!

I'm making this post to submit my entry for the contest, A Thousand Little Somewheres, which is about Twilight and Patience.

Due to formatting limitations I was unable to port the story to FimFic in a way that conforms with the site's rules, as a result the story can only exist in a google docs form.

The story can be accessed here!

Thank you to FOME for hosting!

FanOfMostEverything
Group Admin

In case there was any doubt about the eligibility for this entry, I'm explicitly giving my say:

But that's not you... That's a Futurama person.

FanOfMostEverything
Group Admin

Putting my comment here for easier tracking when I do my roundup of all entries.

Fantastic stuff. I admit, the lyrical references were lost on me, but the depth of character you convey with just color-coded dialogue is incredible. Like Rarity, we come in late to a situation that's been developing for millennia, but it's just in time to catch some incredible developments one after the other. Beautiful, heartfelt, and deeply engaging throughout. And I can't speak for Kris, but I quite appreciated the nods to Changeling Space Program.

Thank you for this, and best of luck in the judging.

Thanks so much! This was a blast to work on! And definitely glad the CSP references didn't go unnoticed!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5