Kicking Flanks and Takin' Names 82 members · 110 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3
Regis-Th3-Lesser
Group Admin

So since we now have a quarter of one hundred members what would you all like to see and or do, and are you serious about this group. I have named the first four people to join as group contributors. We'l' see about more admins in any case that this group grows. You don't have to go through Dante's trials to become an admin, just gotta show you care for our little corner of FIMFiction. Any questions? :moustache:

Aside from the folders (which look pretty good tbh), short reviews or recommendations from group members when they come across a story with really well done action or combat would be cool. I don't think it has to go as far as KF&TN LIBRARY APPROVED!!!11 stickers, but maybe a sticky thread with a best-of or something.

Maybe some kind of venue to get people to crit each others' writing, specifically for action scenes. Not editors for whole stories, but fighting and battle scenes can be hard to get to flow right, and feedback from people who like good action sequences can be useful for authors.

Regis-Th3-Lesser
Group Admin

I see what you mean, and I love the idea. But before we can do that we have to draw in more people and I think I know how. HOw would you feel about a small scale contest?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3