Collab-O-Tron 7 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 71 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 71
TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

AAAaaaand... GO!

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

Twilight sat at the edge of a cliff, gazing silently over the vast expanse of terrain that stretched before her.

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

5801035 And above her, a gentle breeze shifted through the leaves above.

The cupcake, dragged behind Pinkie in a wagon, was massive.

Pinkie's eyes widened. "I need you to do super-cool pastry magic!"

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

5801154 Twilight nodded, and lit her horn. "Sure, what do you want me to do?" she asked, turning to her friend.

5801185 "So I heard you could all magic-fy the super sugar in my cupcake so it would taste super super super good!"

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

5801192 Twilight raised a brow. "You want me to... make special sugar?"

5801252 "Yes yes yes! I know what happpened with Dashie but I'll be super careful!"

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

5801255 Twilight rolled her eyes. "Fine," she mumbled, "Lemme get the fireworks."

5801278 "Thank you thank you thank you! I can't wait!"

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

5801282 Twilight set the fireworks pointed directly at the giant cupcake, and set them off with a quick bout of fire.

The fireworks streaked gloriously through the air, then impacted the side of the giant cupcake with a "whumph". A gurgling, hissing noise arose from inside the enormous pastry.

Twilight blinked. "Okay then. I'll be out of your way, Pinkie."

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

5802444 The snake suddenly burst from the cupcake once again, hollering, "BANANAS! BANANAS!" as it slithered into a vortex through the space-time continuum.

5803200 Rainbow Dash fluttered down from above. In this fanfiction she'll be totally out of character so we can self-gratify with self-inserts with no care for writing a well-developed story.

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

5803315 From the hole in the sky, the snake returned, carrying Celestia.

After Space Snake, that was in turn, carrying Celestia, fell out of the Space-Time hole rip a group of Celestia's day guards fell out after it, wearing banana suits and singing "I'm a banana".

Then after all of the guards fell out, Luna flew threw wearing a Scootaloo outfit singing "I'm a chicken" but sounded as if she didn't know what was going on. Twilight slowly backed toward the cliff she was sitting on not 15 minutes ago, and contemplated jumping to see if she was in a dream.

She decided that this must be a dream and if not, well, that's future Twilight's problem. She leaped forth, calling out the battle-cry of all who rush ahead too soon, "LEEEEEEEEEEROY JENKINS!"

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

5803517 And with those words, she summoned Cthulhu.

5807606 Who promptly decided that all this was far too weird for him.

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

5808728 And so, Lord Cthulhu swallowed his tentacle, and in he went, through the intergalactic toilet to a better life.

5808780 But lo! Out from the toilet! Godzilla himself reverse-flushed out!

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

5808797 Spike, who appeared from a conveniently placed portal, immediately bows down to his new god.

5808829 If fact, the entire population of dragons on the planet appears, and Ember humbly presents the Bloodstone scepter to His Giant Monstrousness.

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

5808855 Godzilla is confused, and hurt himself in his confusion!

5809034 Upon seeing weakness presented by their Overlord, the dragon army rallies forth, and attacks!

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

5809073 It's super effective!

5809461 Godzilla fainted!

Unfortunately, he fell over. Twilight's gonna need a new home again.

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

5809688 Discord appears, and grants her wish.

"Behold!" He trumpets, "Your new home! Quesadilla Castle! All wishes are final, no refunds, no take-backs, no substitutions, no trades."

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

5809712 Twilight: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

5817864 And so began Twilight's Revenge: A Tale of Cheese

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

5818113 Meanwhile, in a not-so parallel universe...

5818636 Twilight, Empress of Cheese looked out over her kingdom of ponies who pull cheap stunts in games and laughed. The war against "Luna's L33ts" was progressing splendidly.

Meanwhile, in the background, Gummy is monologuing about how he was never gonna be able to get to the size of Godzilla but goes on to eat Derpy's Lemon Muffin Suprise, which causes Derpy to go on a mass Laser show...

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

5827315 Which somehow manages to merge the two universes, creating a crash-course for the two separate realities that ultimately drives the plot towards the ultimate destruction of all that exists.

(And perhaps it didn't destroy everything.)

Discord sits on a red and white striped folding chair with a pair of sunglasses and a martini in his hand as he watches the worlds collided.

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

5831880 Geez, this group died quickly, didn't it?

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

5879750 and lo and behold, RISE!

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

5884641 sbxoabdodpwjcjagsi. :moustache::trollestia:

5884742 My computer is having a stroke... I'm currently on my phone... I need a new computer... :( Windows Defender has been doing a full scan for 109 hours... 3000000 items scanned...

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

5887747 universe.exe has performed an illegal operation and must be shut down. :trollestia:

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

5888853 This universe has imploded. Please press your butt to continue.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 71