The Nightmare Factory 110 members · 244 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
LyraAlluse
Group Admin

Is Misty The 6th Element Of Harmony?

Warning, this does contain mild spoilers from Make Your Mark and Tell Your Tale.

So this is another kind of crack theory I have but I was thinking, maybe Misty is the 6th Element of Harmony.

Right now the main group consists of five characters: Hitch, Zipp, Pipp, Sunny and Izzy. They all seem to represent a particular element (although there's debate among fans about which element each represents).

Misty wants to get her cutie mark back which is one reason she serves Opaline. Maybe the only true way to get her element is by becoming the sixth Element of Harmony. Thoughts on this?

Whinifree
Group Contributor

I think for sure she’ll become the final member of the new mane 6. What is that going to entail? Eventually turning on Opaline and helping the gang defeat her? Is the fan theory true that Opaline is really a corrupted Flurry Heart like Nightmare Moon was a corrupted Luna and Misty will be the one who frees her from that darkness? There’s still a ways to go as we’re only 8 episodes into a two dozen episode season. Anything is still possible at this early stage.

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

7758479 I like the idea of Opaline being a corrupted Flurry Heart. If she was reformed I wonder if that would make her the ruler of the Chrystal Empire? Provided that it's still around that is.

Whinifree
Group Contributor

Hehe who knows.

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

7758516 I guess we will have to wait and see. :twilightsmile:

Whinifree
Group Contributor
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7