The Nightmare Factory 110 members · 244 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
Disavowed ASH
Group Admin

So have previews of both while I try to figure out how not to sleep this weekend, and deliver on everything I have promised. Unfortunately this is probably why I'll never leave obscurity.

The Symphony of Canterlot
>Chapter VIII: Of Aryans and their Shoggoth Fishing

I figured that was the case but in the end I needed names and addresses. If I got that I would have had full reign to assault and execute any of them at my leisure, though at the same time I was wondering why they were planning to do to Equestria. This seemed so far beyond a simple coup d'etat, they were dealing with powers too great for mere political gain, though considering that the rulers Celestia and Luna whose power was above the Parliament of Equestria were powerful and legendary supernatural beings in of themselves, they probably felt that anything less would be insufficient.

But then again assuming that they are all working without deviation is silly, I considered that it was possible that Arpeggio Philharmonic may have been only playing along and in reality is planning to have Equestria for himself.  But then how did the Golden Robed Ones factor into all of it? It’s possible that the Hastur might have called upon his cult, and that the Golden Robed Ones were once ponies mutated to their forms as a blessing from their High Priest, The King in Yellow, and that Hastur had approached his High Priest and his cult to deal with any that would get in their way towards dominion over the world, may they be the Thule-Nazi’s, Celestia and Luna, Arppegio and the more self interested nobles, or me.

Though maybe Arpeggio is no longer of his own mind and his mind belongs to Hastur, and by extension The King in Yellow and the Cult of Hastur. Meaning that Octavia is the key to the plans of the Cult of Hastur. Whatever the King in Yellow is planning, it has to do with Octavia Philharmonic and her music. I just hoped that I wasn’t too late.

I continued sitting there uncaring to the passage of time thinking on just what was the best course of action at some point eventually I heard the door to the hospital room open as I was looking to the ceiling.  

I could feel the ethereal signature of Celestia coming in, behind her was Luna. I decided to to look at their direction to find that Celestia had something that was akin to a scowl, but the furoing and the sheer anger in her eyes made it eident she was very crossed with something, and that something must have naturally been me fault.

------
Long Live the Queen (Second Attempt)
In Collaboration with jidbrony and Doctor Grant

Sunset Shimmer had largely been able to get by avoiding the ‘people’ as they called themselves. This was understandable, as she did not anyone make not that she was a literal alien in their world. But there are some people that are just impossible to ignore, mostly because they make it their busyness to be known to everyone. As is the case with Rainbow Dash.

One morning Sunset thought that she could have some fresh air by going to what the North Americans call a ‘Soccer’ field that the school had for its team. Sunset thought that the field would be empty on the count that the school team did not practice that day and that it was after school. But lo and behold there was a single rainbow haired girl practicing in the field by herself.

Rainbow Dash wasn’t wearing the team uniform but neither was she wearing her usual ensemble of clothing, she was wearing black shorts and a black t-shirt, and naturally her football (Soccer) cleats.

In the end Sunset figured that she could just sit there and remain unnoticed. When Sunset Shimmer had taken the place of this worlds Sunset Shimmer’s place, when she learned that she hadn’t been to school since a few days before she came to the Human world. She didn’t know what happened to her, but she hasn’t appeared so that was considered luck in her book.

As she thought about the coincidence that was allowing her to blend in Canterlot High and what might have caused it, she was hit in the forehead by a stray Soccer ball, knocking her back into the bleachers she was sitting at.

“Oh crap! Hey!? Are you okay over there!?” Said Rainbow Dash as she ran towards the bleachers to assess the damage and hopefully find a still breathing but unexpected spectator.

Sunset Shimmer groaned and slowly but surely got up while rubbing her forehead, which had a rather clear slap mark of a football (soccer ball) on it.

And promptly she replied.

“Great, I wanted a little alone time in a place that was supposed to be empty and this world decides to smack my forehead with it’s denial of even that.”

Rainbow Dash having reached her just stood there processing what she just said. With the sort of quizzical look that one gives to hearing something that does not quite make any sense.

“What are you talking about?” Rainbow Dash said.

Sunset panicked slightly and rapidly said. “Nothing! I just though no one was here.”

Rainbow Dash smiled a bit thinking she understood what Sunset was dealing with. “Don’t want to deal with your folks yet? Yeah, I get it.”

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

6610404 These are really great. :) Thank you for the shares.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2