The Nightmare Factory 110 members · 244 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Disavowed ASH
Group Admin

[Adult story embed hidden]

Unfortunately I never got to use this dialogue in this one because I wanted to take a less insulting take Twilight's more optimistic mentality.

But I might use it in another story involving Twilight. Someday....

Both Folklore and Luna bring Twilight along to the back of a tank like vehicle and open the back to reveal a large cage with various runes written on stones and an electromagnetic field around it, but otherwise it seems empty.

Twilight: "Impressive containment vehicle, but I fail to see your point about seeing something that would change my mind."

Folklore: "Look here sweetheart, I want ya to focus your ethereal sight, I know that ya haven't done much practice with it. But I want ya to to feel the air. Can ya honestly tell me that there is nothing in there?"

Luna: "Folklore, please. This might be too much for her to take."

Folklore: "Ya, but if she doesn't learn now she'll never do so on her own. It's about time that she actually caught an idea of how the world actually looks like."

Twilight: "This has to be a prank, I used to be Celestia's top student there is nothing that you can show me that I wont be able to rationalize in a calm manner."

Folklore: irritated eye twitch calming deep breath "All right I want ya to now turn and look at me."

Twilight: rolls eyes and does as she is told "Yeah?"

Folklore: "Now I want ya to look to your right-"

Twilight: starts turning her head

Folklore: "No! Without turning your head, look at the corner of your eye."

Twilight: takes an irritated deep breath and does as she is told, again eye shrinks "AAAAAAAHHHH!! AAAH!" jumps and tries to fly away but in her panic and falls to the ground then begins to desperately drag herself away from the cage "What in Celestia's fat behind was that! What the fuck!? What did you do!? WHAT IS THAT!? SOMEPONY TELL ME!!! " Twilight didn't notice but she partially wet herself a tad. Proceeded to try to get up on all fours, doing so successfully. Followed by light vomiting

Folklore: "That does not have a name in this dimension that we know of, but what we know is that it leaked from a tare produced by a ritual to ask for a favor from Yog-Sothoth. That came through, killed a whole apartment complex in Baltimare a month ago.

Twilight: lightly shaking and still frightened "What in fucking Equestria's name is a Yog-shotot!?"

Folklore: "YOG-SOTHOTH. It is for the most part inexplicable, but it is a deity outside of our perception and our understanding of time and space, that has a rather large cult than spans back far beyond known history."

Twilight: starts hyperventilating

Folklore: "Calm down, it is perfectly contained. We would have destroyed it already if we didn't need to continue analyzing it, we actually are going to dissect it next week."

Twilight: faints and passes out

Folklore: "Guess ya were right Luna, she did pass out. I owe you a large bowl of crab dumplings."

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1