GoBots Crossovers 41 members · 4 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13
Darth Gonzo
Group Admin

Source!
So GoBots might be in the Hasbro Movie Universe along side G.I. Joe, Micronauts and D&D as well as M.A.S.K., Rom, and Visionaries. Seeing how in 2015 they got the movies for the GoBots and Hasbro announced the Writers Room for the Hasbro Movie Universe, also in 2015 Hasbro and Paramount announced that they are going to make a Beyblade movie so that might be in the Hasbro Movie Universe as well.

FourShadow
Group Admin

Unless Go-Bots actually
1. Respects the source material
2. Has Smallfoot as a main lead
3. Has focus on the actual... you know, Gobots instead of whiny, egotistical and insulting protagonists,
4. More Guardians and Renegades than just our six leads we had in every episode

I'm out. Cause after all of these TF movies, I want something new made. Is it too much to focus on the characters we want to be focused on? Is it too much for us to actually do something smart, and treat us like adults? Is it? IS IT!?

Sorry... :twilightblush: But, you get my point, right?

Darth Gonzo
Group Admin

That's why I hope G.I. Joe, MIcronauts, and D&D, are good movies.

FourShadow
Group Admin
Darth Gonzo
Group Admin

I can see ways for them to be good movies but will Hasbro and Paramount do them.

FourShadow
Group Admin

Knowing their current states and clearly showing they value you quantity over quality... I wouldn't bet on it

Darth Gonzo
Group Admin

That's only with Transformers. They made a writers room for the Hasbro Movie Universe and most of the writers they got have worked on MCU movies.

FourShadow
Group Admin

Well hopefully they'll get people who will actually take time and effort into making a good Gobots film . And hopefully Smallfoot will be a main character :twilightsheepish:

FourShadow
Group Admin
Darth Gonzo
Group Admin

Why have Small Foot in the first movie?

FourShadow
Group Admin

Just thought having another female lead would balance things out

Darth Gonzo
Group Admin
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13