The Flash Fan Group 36 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

Who can tell me?

Was this the fight worth waiting for... King Shark VS Grodd.

Who Favor this over Grodd VS Solovar

To answer your question directly, yes. I liked the King Shark vs Grodd fight more than the Solovar vs Grodd one. In fact, I think I liked this episode more than the Gorilla City two-parter (though I do wish The Flash would go back to doing two-parters. The Firestorm one in season one and the Earth Two one in season two were amazing). A couple of things though:

- The entire thing about the meta cure is a pretty weighty ethical and legal issue, and as much as I'd have liked to see them stick Grodd with the cure, I respect Cisco and Caitlin's stance on the subject. That said, Barry was in the wrong to use the cure on Lamden like that. There is such a thing as bioethics.

- Probably not the best idea to let ARGUS know about the meta cure, even if it's someone we trust like Lyla Michaels. On Legends of Tomorrow, we do have a character who comes from a not-so-distant future where ARGUS created a police state and meta-humans are outlawed. They might not have the same code of ethics as Team Flash, so just letting them know about a cure is risky.

- I thought Tania Lamden was the shark researcher. Why is Caitlin the one spitting out shark trivia in this episode?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2