The Flash Fan Group 36 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
Chase123
Group Admin

The promo looks great. The wait will be a tad bit long, but certainly worth it. I can't wait to see the future Barry, and hopefully understand more on the topic of Barry's 2024 dissappearance? Will we see the Future Barry fight Reverse Flash?
Barry is visitng the future Barry (year 2024) on April 25 (Coincidence? I think not!)

Will we see the Future Barry fight Reverse Flash?

Probably not:

It says the climactic battle took place around midnight the previous night. So either the writers screwed up, Barry's time traveling shenanigans messed even this up, or Barry's going to the day after that event.

Nevertheless, it's going to be interesting seeing what kind of dismal future Barry created for Team Flash. Hell, even last episode's cliffhanger set this up for something really awesome. On the one hand, I like Barry getting the idea to fight fire with fire after facing one too many enemies from the future, and it really seems like the ideal way to defeat Savitar. Then again, the consequences of time travel has been the overarching theme of Season 3, ever since Flashpoint, and to see Barry try to solve his time travel mistakes with even more time travel... Well, you know what they say. If you play with fire, you get burned. Also, Killer Frost! Damn though, I'd really hoped Caitlin would've stayed good.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2