Dragon Ball 70 members · 24 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

So, I've been considering writing a Dragon Ball fan fiction off site where Goku marries Bulma instead of Chichi. But that leaves me with one question. Who should I pair with Vegeta, since Bulma is married to Goku? I honestly don't know if Chichi is right for Vegeta based on his personality. Would he be attracted to her, I believe yes, since he explained to Goku that the reason they're attracted to their respective wives is because Saiyans like strong women. But would Chichi be attracted to Vegeta? That's what I'm not sure about. Any help?

EarthbendingProdigy
Group Admin

Apparently Goku X Bulma were originally planned to be cannon according to Toriyama interestingly enough. With how naive Goku is Bulma would act like a surrogate mother to him, though I would imagine Chi Chi had to play a similar role towards the beginning in certain instances (I am sure their wedding night was interesting). The concept of Vegeta and Chichi as hilarious as it would be would probably fall apart rather quickly. 18 wouldn't work either as their goals and values are almost the complete opposite. Toriyama kind of forgot about Launch which is a shame, though I suppose I can put her in the maybe pile her blue haired form wouldn't interest Vegeta at all, but her blonde form might. There is also Bulmas sister Tights who premiered in Jaco the Galactic Patrolman, who I am 50/50 on. She shares Bulmas strong will and temper, but has different interests. Bulma is interested in science while Tights is interested in science fiction.

Wasn't Launch into Tien? Or is that just her blonde form?

EarthbendingProdigy
Group Admin

7520246 There were some indications of that so maybe, but Toriyama kind of forgot about her.

Yeah, I just vaguely remember that when Bulma visited Krillin and Roshi in the first episode of Z, Krillin said Launch had gone after Tien, and her last appearance in Z was during the battle between Goku and Vegeta, she's drowning her sadness over Tien's death in booze

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5