Legends of the Ponyverse 13 members · 15 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

Is it any stores that have the tag for alternate Dimension or is it anything that specifically meant for that such as crossovers and the such?

TopWanted
Group Admin

Sorry it took so long to get back to you. As long as it is a creative variation of the my little pony storyline then it is welcome. Crossovers as well.

5651982 OwO
well what if it is literally an alternate universe?
not related to mlp its just an alternate universe.
there are two types of crossovers.
Fallout Equestria and Stardust.
Fo:E is a mixture type. Its specifically where the theme being crossed over into is specifically ponified.
Stardust is the lost type. Where one finds themselves actually inside another world. Whether its a pony landing on earth or some other planet or a human being lost in equestria under a various theme.
I like the lost types, not so much on the mixture

TopWanted
Group Admin

The lost types are welcome too. Really, if they aren't the actual show they constitute an AU to me. It really all depends on if you want to lend your characters to others

5655077 my story is a mixture of Elder Scrolls and MLP.
A character gets lost in Tamriel and is trying to find her way back

TopWanted
Group Admin

That is a character that goes to an alternate universe and that is alright. Basically, what I'm trying to do and build up to is a Secret Wars style story with all of Fimfiction mashed into one. There will be characters from other series and franchises but they all will be ponified. The more characters this group builds up the more interesting and varied the stories, so go right ahead.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6