Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

I'm not banning him for good over that instance over Discord because we don't have evidence that it happened, as there is no evidence to support it, it's not even from a group that I run, and most of the claim comes from an individual who whose honesty I fear I can't really trust more than Jack's, in party due to the fact that said individual either can't, or won't, just report Jack to Discord's staff and request that they look over his deleted messages, which they should have archived. Had he done that, then we can still have something to back the claims on and thus ban somebody with the evidence to support it, just as we have screencaps of Alsvid being toxic and leaking Para's private messages, and Chill Hope's depressing threads are for everybody to see.

However, that doesn't mean we can't find another angle with which to get rid of Jack Hammer. He's really rude, to say the absolute least. So the other angle is that we start adding up the times in which he acts unusually bad on the group itself. It must not be on some other site or on some other FIMFic group, it must be done as fairly as possible, but we should start applying strikes to him. Here are two threads in which he behaved in fashions that could potentially warrant strikes:
Contente sent this to Every Patreon User
You had a Good Idea Cindy!
If you think these should count, we can count these as strikes, which means he's only got two more to go until the temp-ban, and then the perma-ban if he acts out again. Since he's prone to this kind of behavior, we needn't wait long...

6252090 Well technically he misbehaved in two threads even after he was told to stop by the group admins, so that should be one strike at the very least.

I think these should each count as 1 strike against him, so he'd be up to 2.

Yeah, each one is a strike for misbehaving. Count it.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5