Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

After checking the rules, I have concluded that we are not limited in issuing limited bans. My reason for banning him is I told him not to post comments that consist of nothing other than "..." and he immediately responds with "..." challenging admin power. Typing just "..." isn't worth a ban but doing it after someone told you not to is enough. Worthless spam.

I think I will train him in the art of dialogue and debate. He trusts me. If I become his "Yoda", he will either learn to defend his ideology more efficiently and intelligently, or if he can't learn to defend it, he will be converted into love for actual liberty. Either way, you might like the results.

However, I'm not sure if a 24 hour ban over that is really warranted. Might I suggest you take it up with other mods?

If you are going to be a little dickhead and imminently disobey an admin who ask you not to shit up the threads with comments of no value, then you should be banned. The only reason why I didn't call for a permanent ban is I don't think the admin's other admins here are guts enough to back the banning of a disgusting communist.
Also the rules.

6090001 He seems quite far gone, but if you really think you can reach him go ahead. I got an unexpected apology PM from Reynolds for some of the things he said to me in the past, and I apologized for some things I said to him so we are actually on good terms right now. It may be unrelated to this, but it is still a strange and unexpected turn of events, though strange in a good way.

6090003 The temporary ban was warranted due to his defiance, but he hasn't done anything that warrants a permanent ban even if some of his recent behavior has been a bit insufferable.

The rules are Three warnings first.

Challenging/disrespecting an admin does warrant a warning. Big one.

I hope you can talk to him Trigger.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5