Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

It might be temporary, but I'm starting to see what might be happening: After inspiring user traffic, Alsvid might have discouraged new users from staying. If I'm not mistaken, we're actually seeing fewer Left-from-center opinions because Alsvid makes the Left look far stupider than it actually already is, and Leftists are almost ashamed to post their own views as Alsvid drowns things out with stupidity. I'm going to do a number of things about this. One is to make Alsvid's warning more official, that if he repeats the incident that happened that time he really crossed the line enough times, he will be banned, and the other is to post the most moderate things I can to encourage more Left-leaning opinions to surface. Vlade, Ash, Jewlestia, and Techpriest should be our primary Left-wing spokesmen, not Alsvid.

Agreed. When will his warning be officially issued?

Agreed. I still think we should decide who will notify the mods in case Alsvid goes all "this group should be banned because they're toxic and racist".

Alsvid has been a toxic influence on this group from the get go, so this seems to be the right approach.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4