The Church of The Divine Bacon Horse 103 members · 7 stories
Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16

I didn't like her at first, but the second movie redeemed her, both as a character and as a concept.

Queen of Fools
Group Contributor

Obvious fact is obvious.

LyraAlluse
Group Contributor

5789899 I'm still not the biggest fan of her. I think she is a little over hyped similar to the Sirens. I personally like Principle Celestia and Vice Principle Luna. My head cannon is that they have contact with the pony princesses in the pony universe and that they never age. They are basically the goddesses of the human world. My mind thinks of very odd things. :P

5789973 I would love for the Sirens to get their own spinoff show!

LyraAlluse
Group Contributor

5790194 That would be very interesting indeed. :twilightsmile:

5790207 Preferably one not directed by Jim "It's for little girls, fuck the bronies" Miller.

LyraAlluse
Group Contributor

5790215 Who is that? I don't really pay attention to the directors or whatever of the show. I just watch it/ read the comics/ read the books. :P

5790243 He's the reason why Suelight Glimmer is such a sue, the reason why the writing quality in S6 was so garbage and why the quality level was all over the place. He's the reason why the "Maud gets an episode because she needs one" episode was filled solely with modular scenes despite already being a stock plot so old Disney did it when I was a kid. He's a pretentious prat that insists he's the only reason why the show's still good, but if you criticize it or him in any way, he blocks you and then cries on twitter so the hasdrones, convinced all critics are "Just complainers that wished the show died after S2" because strawmen are fun, will stroke and pet him until he feels better about his life as a soulless talentless hack treating a cultural icon like a 9 to 5 job.

LyraAlluse
Group Contributor

5790279 I personally liked a lot of episodes in season five and six though. Admittedly, season four is still my favorite season though. :) I also enjoyed the new movie; Legends of the Everfree.

5790291 Yeah, that was cool. S6 had some nice episodes, but they happened despite Jim, not because of him. He only knows how to write shows on the mental level of Ed Edd n Eddy. Don't get me wrong, it's a fun dumb show, but that's all it was and all it tried to be. MLPFIM is something bigger and something that requires more effort than "Lol idk, bronies love Starlight and they want Trixie back so let's attach Trixie to this new character while giving Maud an episode just because we have to!".

LyraAlluse
Group Contributor

5790475 All that being said, I am still looking forward to season seven. XD

5790497 Hell yeah, me too. I hope the real writers of the show will take it back and either noncanonize all of S6's dumb episodes "Swamp gas season"-style, or just quietly get rid of all signs that S6 ever happened.

LyraAlluse
Group Contributor

5790613 I like season six though. I thought the episodes were all a lot of fun. :)

Heh Heh. I have loved Sunset Shimmer ever since she first appeared in the first EG movie. you know why? I will tell you why:

Sunset Shimmer is, without a doubt, my #1 and My All Time Favorite Character Ever in the Entire Series!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

GUYS, I just figured out how I can Swamp Gas Season away all the later season dumb stuff without needing to go AU!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16