Flashimmer (Flash SentryXSunset Shimmer) 140 members · 230 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

Hey y'all, so I'm relatively new to this group but I need some help. You see, I'm working on a Flashimmer trilogy and I'm in need of some cover photos. I've tried searching through google, pinterest, and devianart but I've come up empty handed, so I need some help. Here's what I need:

- Book 1: Rekindling the Flames: The first part is when the two start over again as friends but their old feelings from their past relationship begin to grow again. I'm looking for a platonic picture of Sunset and Flash, but it has to show that there's something there. Like both characters blushing or giving each other a side look.

- Book 2: Stoking the Flames: This the part that develops the love between Flash and Sunset. Here I'm looking for passion, romance, vitality, something that shows that without a doubt they are in love. A snuggle session or a romantic kiss, but no nudity.

- Book 3: Feeding the Flames: The last part is going to focus developing the relationship beyond high school. Work, marriage, family, that sort of thing. Here I'm wanting something that shows their love but not in a passionate sort of way. Such as, Flash making Sunset breakfast, the two of them reading together, an evening picnic, or both of them holding their first child. If it's possible, I would like some aging applied to them, not old but it's clear these two aren't teenagers anymore.

So if you help me find pictures that best reflect what I'm looking for, that would be fantastic. If you can draw what I'm looking for, even better! Thank you all in advance.

Alphamon_Ouryuken
Group Admin

Here are my choices. Hope you like them! :twilightsmile:

Book 1: Rekindling the Flames:

(source)

Book 2: Stoking the Flames:

(source)

Book 3: Feeding the Flames:

(source)

Sweet Celestia, these are some good choices! First one is just d'awwww, second is nails the passion, and the third is just straight up cute! Thank you so much! :twilightsmile:

LOVE the artwork!

:raritystarry:

Comment posted by Bouldercliff deleted Feb 15th, 2022
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5