My Little Muslim 32 members · 5 stories
Comments ( 17 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 17

JK Rowling just engaged in Holocaust Denial last week?

NicLove
Group Admin

She did WHAT ?
please give link

you should Post it here
Jewish Ponies

p.s. and every time she compared Voldemort to Hitler

They both were able to play off the publics' emotions in order to gain their approval. More than anything, Hitler played off collective anger towards poverty and powerlessness; he was seen as the beacon of hope that would provide them with change. Voldemort, however, played more off the fear.

It's denial though of the Trans People victimized by Hitler, not the Jews. (At least not yet?)

NicLove
Group Admin

Stell... wow...

7950776 Why don't you provide a quote or a link?

7951089 The tweet basically called her a Nazi. If she was referencing that in her reply, her tweet makes perfect sense.

Unfortunately the EU disagrees and has blocked her tweets and is looking to see if they blook her whole Twitter and deny her entry to the European Union.

7951343 I see cancel culture is still running strong.

Look up David Irving or Ernst Zundel. The laws they are using actually have existed for quite some time. Americans believe in absolute freedom of speech but Europeans mostly don't.

7951589 Regardless, if J.K. Rowling was reacting to being called a Nazi, these laws should be deleting the first tweet, not her reply.

Calling someone a Nazi isn't illegal though, denying Nazi Crimes is.

7951600 J.K. Rowling denied being a Nazi. It's not illegal to say that you're not a Nazi.

Here, let me demonstrate:
I, Bad Dragon, am not a Nazi.

What I just said is perfectly legal to say, and that's all that J.K. Rowling said in her tweet.

It's not because of her denying being Nazi. It's because she said that transgender people were not victimized by the Nazis. That is a blatant denial of history and in my opinion you should have the right to be stupid. But if you deny crimes the Nazis committed you can go to jail. The European Union does not play that way!

7951609 Her tweet was basically:
I just… how? How did you type this out, accusing me of being a Nazi, and press send without thinking ‘I should maybe check my source for J.K. Rowling being a Nazi, because it might’ve been a fever dream’?

At no point does she even mention transgender people, nor does she deny holocaust. She only denies being a Nazi.

Did we read the same tweets?

7951757 I literally posted the tweet in question and even edited it for your better understanding.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 17