Flurrax 187 members · 19 stories
Comments ( 18 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 18

Just finished watching To Where And Back Again!

I thought the episodes were EPIC, though I was sad that the main 6 didn't play an important role in it. BUT, Discord was SOOOO awesome, and I spent five minutes squealing over FlutterCord, especially when she blushed. Anyways, I was gawking at Thorax, like WTH? after he changed, I liked the normal changeling form better, but both are really awesome!! What about you? Did you like the new form or the old ones? I was hoping for some Flurrax, but sadly, there was none.

Bye!

I like the new forms! The deer-like aspect is very regal, and the colours remind of rainbow stag beetles. Very cool design. ^.^

>hoping for some Flurrax
she's still a baby you sick freak

I didn't mean it in the serious way. I meant like Thorax picking up Flurry or something. :fluttershysad:

AND I AM NOT A SICK FREAK THANK YOU VERY MUCH! :flutterrage:

I like the new forms, but I liked the old ones a bit better, like by 2% more.

YAAAAASSSSSS FLUTTERCORD!!!!! Yeah, the new forms are ok, I just liked the old one better, just his change took me by surprise.

The old Thorax or new? Both were reallyyyyyyyyy awesome!

You should have seen how I was jumping up and down screaming, THORAX, YOU'RE FINALLY BACK!!!!!!!!

OMG ME TOOOO!!!!!!!!! I STARTED TO HUG AND KISS THE SCREEN, AND THEN DID IT ALLL OVER AGAIN WHEN DISCORD CAME CUZ HE IS SO FUNNY!!!!!

*INSERT FANGIRL SCREAM* MY SHIPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The new changeling form is meant to tie the changelings more to their Celtic fairy roots from our world while keeping their in universe insectiod form. As for Thorax' new form, that gets its origins from the Celtic male fertility god Cernous(sp) who is depicted as various Man-stage hybrids most often a man with the antlers of a stage

Eh, I like his old changeling form more, but that's probably because I may or may not had had a crush on him was so used to it. That, and I need to get used to the new one properly before I can actually decide between old and new. So, yeah...

I hate picking favorites... :facehoof:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 18