ScifiPony's Writer's Training Ground 50 members · 5 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
scifipony
Group Admin

In Forever Filly, Rarity who is forever busy now with three businesses realizes that she hasn't spent time with her sister in who knows when?! Rarity shows up in the CMC club house insisting on quality time with Sweetie Belle who, along with Scootaloo and Apple Bloom, are working hard to help young ponies with their cutie mark problems. Rarity doesn't see the parallel between her fulfilling life and that of her sister. When she insists on what was rather than seeing Sweetie Belle as a mature teen, everypony learns a lesson in growing up.

Prompts:

Sweetie Belle has become a responsible teen. How does Apple Bloom show a reluctant Applejack yet again that she has changed?

Sweetie Belle has set Zipporwill back on-track with dogs. When Winona runs away, Zipporwill teaches Applejack a lesson in elder care for dogs as well as for grannies.

When the CMC visit Rarity in Canterlot, they meet Sassy Saddles and discover she has a daughter with a blank flank who is fascinated by the princess of the night.

Extra credit (optional): Build tension in the story by having each character unwilling to share what bothers them for reasons of politeness or respect, causing escalating tension.

Deadline: May 18, 2017

Place your entries in the folder marked “Forever Filly”. Please, only one entry.

Stories must be appropriately tagged Everyone, Teen, or Mature. Remember, stories tagged Mature are not visible to all readers and will not participate in any contests or after-the-fact lists. Please also select one or more story categories (like Adventure, Slice of Life, etc.). Because I understand preserving the mystique of a story, you are welcome not to provide tags for the main characters.

Please post comments only here. Follow all FicFiction site rules of conduct, and be nice. Read the stories and vote on which you like best (other than your own). If voting becomes a thing, the top five vote-getters will be be appended to the post. Feel free to discuss the episode, too.

Start writing!

5947222 I'm sorry, but I can't see Sassy having a daughter of her own. Nice idea, though.

scifipony
Group Admin

I went with the adoption angle in the story I generated from my prompt.

5955803 Given how busy she is, I don't see how she'd find time to raise a child.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4