Tales From the Wasteland 100 members · 73 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15
PastyWaffles
Group Admin

I believe that each power armor throughout fallout history has it's own place on Equis. Here are my thoughts:

T-45: Earth Pony

Reason: It is heavy and clunky, so only an earth pony would have the strength to move properly in it.

T-51: Pegasus

Reason: It is the lightest version of power armor known and with mechanical assistance on the wings, it would be fit for a pegasus to fly with.

T-60: Unicorn

Reason: Because we have to give them something.

X-01: Griffon

Reason: The beak on the helmet would only be necessary to protect a griffon's beak.

X-02 (FO3 advanced power armor): Changeling

Reason: Partially made for stealth through extensive research by the Enclave. Also the color scheme and design matches their style, don't you think?

Midwestern: Zebra (Thanks Solaris Rin Ursa)

Reason: I don't know who else to give this to.

Hellfire: Minotaur

Reason: Someone had to have this.

What are your thoughts?

What about the Institute Power armor?

It was meant to be in the game, but I'm guessing they didn't have time or something. Even someone made a mod

PastyWaffles
Group Admin

5505435 This is canon power armor we are talking about. That's cut content. It doesn't count.

Well i would say give the Midwestern to the Zebras and let the Minotaurs have the Hellfire.

Either that or give the Changelings the Midwestern and the Zebras the X-02

I think that the unicorns would use the (NCR) Power armor, unicorns seemed to be important during the war (medics, megaspell users, some even shot magic at the zebras) so they needed to run/or have a lot of motion available so I think they would use that armor of whatever is the mlp equivalent at the time of the war.

PastyWaffles
Group Admin

5505496 NCR power armor is actually just glorified metal armor. There are no more mechanical parts in it.

5505482 Yeah, probrably.

Then whoever named it was an idiot.

Oh, just had an idea for a raider boss using the pony equivalent of the NCR 'Power' Armor

PastyWaffles
Group Admin

5505528 that isn't power armor

and yet still manages to be the most powerful armor in New Vegas.

PastyWaffles
Group Admin

5505668 no it isn't, but it is the most effective.

PastyWaffles
Group Admin

5505482 I edited it and put your name in it.

PastyWaffles
Group Admin

5505435 Also because it's just a torso with no head.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15