The Changeling Research Group 452 members · 1,134 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3
HypernovaBolts11
Group Admin

A General guide to (not) scientific discussion in this group:

1. Make sure it has to do with changelings.
You can talk about anything, so long as it has to do with changelings, and scientific inquiry is always encouraged. If you want to theorize with other members about how changelings reproduce, consume love, or communicate, don't hold back on my account. Don't let anyone stop you —unless you start a flame war, in which case, let the admins lock the thread.

2. Be enthusiastic, and nice.
Really, don't be afraid to hit that post button. If you have a new changeling story, promote it. If you find a sappy, poorly written attempt at mimicking An Affliction of The Heart, sort it into the correct folders. If you stumble across a story that introduces unique concepts or ideas to your fanon, start a new thread, and put on your enthusiastic face. If your story has changelings and isn't well rated, I don't care, I'll read it.

3. Now, release the science.
Our group greeting is "Don't Forget To Do Science", shortened to DFTDS. I made this as a parody of the Vlogbrothers' "Don't Forget To Be Awesome".

You would do well to add a few colloraries:

No thread necromancy, unless you really found something new to say, or you are answering a question that was left in the air.

5429835 I threw out the general of my Changeling Headcannon into my intoductionary entry. [Link]

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3