Story-Idea 106 members · 10 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10
NicLove
Group Admin

you know your Idea or the Link here (with a name)

and you can reply to them. (please put the name of the one you are tocking about)

P.S. If some one can help, I would love that

OH , and if you put a ideal here, you get upgraded to a Contributor

P.S. If you write a story bast on one of the ideas here, please post it here
and let the one that had the ideal know, that a story was made bast on there ideal

Crescent Minor
Group Admin

I would strongly advise, should you choose to link to a post from another group where you describe your story idea, that you include a short description of what you've linked to.
Example:
So I already talked about this idea in Group Name, which you can see here: http://www.fimfiction.net/Group Name/thread. Basically, it's about Character 1 and Character 2 getting into A Situation.
This would make it easier for another member to find the sort of story idea they're looking for, rather than having to follow your link before they even know what you're talking about. Writing a post like this ...
Cool story idea
... while technically not against the rules isn't very helpful or clear, and your idea will probably be passed over by prospective writers if you present it so vaguely. If you care about your cool idea, put in a little description so that your fellow members know what it is.

Crescent Minor
Group Admin

5408586 Eeyup. That's perfect!

NicLove
Group Admin

5408723 ok

p.s. Are you going 2 do the others, or you want me 2 do that ?

Crescent Minor
Group Admin

I don't have the power to edit your posts. You have to do that.

NicLove
Group Admin

5408953 Didn't I ?

Changeling Fic Idea in link. I'm to lazy to explain it again. ;P
Courtesy of the C.R.G.

NicLove
Group Admin

5408953 Can you tack care of this ? 5441189

Crescent Minor
Group Admin

Sure, I'll post that with my own description added.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10