Fate Series Crossovers 108 members · 29 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Metroid Prime
Group Admin

Hello members of the newly rebranded Fate Series Crossovers group! In proximity to Fate Grand Order's 5th Anniversary, I've decide to update the group with a new look and name, new folders as well as some rules. This is to make the group more appealing for Type-moon members who are on this site.

So what's new?

New Name, Banner and Icon: The name of this group has been changed from Fate/Stay Night Group to Fate Series Crossovers to more encompass all aspects of the Fate series and not just its original Visual Novel. The banner has been changed to include the logos of some of the more well known and recent Fate timelines, while the icon has the current FGO key artwork as Fate Grand Order is the current most prominent Fate work.

More Folders: More folders have been added with the newest additions to the series such as Fate/Requiem and Fate/Type Redline. Also the Grand Order Folder has been slip into 3 different folders for each of its main Arcs: Observer on Timeless Temple, Epic of Remnant, and Cosmos in the Lostbelt.

New Rules: I have come up with a set of rules that are basic for any group and also unique to this one.

.No bullying and harassments(especially over you favorite characters or characters you don't like)

.All posts must be related to Fate or Type-Moon works, nothing solely MLP or unrelated

.No adding of stories unrelated to Fate, if it is of Type-Moon but not don't post it here, stuff like that goes to the Type-Moon Group. Also the story itself must use Fate in a significant capacity, i.e. no cameos or stray references

.And last but certainly not least, NO GACHA POSTING. we don't need the salt people, go to the Megathreads on the FGO subrreddit if you wanna show off.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1