The Legend of Everfree Fan Group 120 members · 122 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9
TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

I've promoted everyone in my list of admin-ification to an admin in preparation for the oncoming (and inevitable) wave of new members, since the movie's release date is getting closer.

With hat said, there will be no new admins added for a while, 'cause there's plenty of admin now to handle things around here.

Also, my dog's chewing my left hand as I type this single-handedly...

Crimson Inferno
Group Admin

5438581 My sister was pulling my hair while my puppy was biting my hand as I typed this very comment. And, I really can't wait for the movie... just keeping my eye on Timber Spruce.

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

Dear Timber Spruce:

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

5438673 Sorry. Your username was still in my head when I was typing that. I already fixed it.

Crimson Inferno
Group Admin

5438703 I swear, if Timber takes Twilight away... I will... Hoo-wee found an idea for new story!

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

5438715 Do it.

The story, that is. :derpytongue2:

Crimson Inferno
Group Admin

5438938 Just a revenge story, but there's a twist in it: Sunset Shimmer was doing tests on the plants of the forest until one of the plants flipped her gender. The great part about it is that Twilight is gushing over Sunset Glare or Nightfall Gleam( I don't really know what name to choose). The horrible part is that all the girls in the camping trip start gushing over Sunset or Nightfall, even Daisy. (At this point, I need to find some good chapters, so, before I publish it, I think you should pre-read it for me.)

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

5438944 That got awkward real quick. :rainbowderp:

NicLove
Group Admin

5438715 What about Flash S. ?

5438944 please make it Rated M. Please

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9