Shout Outs! 83 members · 31 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8
Vanilla Mocha
Group Admin

This thread is a general reminder of the rules, a good place to ask questions, and a warm welcome to our group! :yay:

Rules:
1) Don't Shout-Out yourself or an alternate account
2) Only up to three per day, per user (this counts alts)
3) Be respectful when someone gives a Shout-Out
4) Abide by the site rules.
5) Have fun and meet new friends!
(More may be added soon!)

Please share this group with friends! We'd love to have as many members as we can! More members = More people to see Shout-Outs, more people to meet, and most of all- more people to write Shout-Outs about! :pinkiehappy:

If you have any questions, please ask them below! Please don't ask to be an admin or contributor. Thank you for joining this group, and have a great day! :3

thegamerator10
Group Admin

5359216 Do we get welcoming sugar cookies?

Vanilla Mocha
Group Admin

5359219 Yas. :3 *Gives sugar cookies to everypony*

4) Abide by the site rules. If you're gonna post here, don't make it a blog as well. Sorry guys... Site rules!

I don't see anything in the site rules that say you're not allowed to make blogs identical to your own group threads.

Vanilla Mocha
Group Admin

5359252 I've heard that it's considered spam if you make a blog, then create an identical thread to continue promoting the idea. *Shrugs* Honestly I have nothing against it, I just don't want to be in trouble for it.

I thought it was only considered spam if you posted it to multiple groups. :applejackunsure:

Vanilla Mocha
Group Admin

5359266 Hmm... I'll ask around and see if it qualifies. :)

Vanilla Mocha
Group Admin

5359266 Meeester approved :yay:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8